Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Toa Payoh
Toa Payoh is located in the northern part of the Central Region of Singapore. It is a planning area and matured residential town.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2022
1 FULLERTON CREDIT
110A Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-63 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
The new headquarters of the Housing and Development Board is located in Toa Payoh. Likewise, Royal Philips Electronics, a multinational medical and electronics equipment company, is found in Toa Payoh.
Should you find yourself in a situation where you need extra cash, several money lenders are located in Toa Payoh that are willing to lend.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
It is easy to look for money lenders. However, you have to be cautious because the government licenses not all. Most of the time, you may end up dealing with a loan shark with predator behaviours. To help you identify a private money lender Singapore, here are some of the characteristics you need to consider:
- The Ministry of Law of Singapore lists of all the money lenders in the list here. The prudent first step is verifying the license of the moneylender you are dealing with.
- Licensed moneylenders adhere to the government rules and regulations concerning lending. That means they don’t aggressively market their services via phone text messages and social media. Neither do they ask people to transfer money in the form of fees before they disburse a loan.
- The moneylender has a physical office. The absence of a physical office is not usually for money lenders.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
Loans, just like any other acts, impose obligations and commitments. Depending on the loan that you’ll get, you may end up having to pay multiple debts. To prevent yourself from getting into trouble, consider the following factors:
- Amount needed: Determining how much you only need guides you regarding what kind of loan you will take. There are plenty of loan options in the market. If you do not know the amount you need, then you cannot determine what the best loan for you is.
- Interest Rates: Interest rates adds to the total amount of debt you need to pay to the moneylender. Hence, it is crucial to know whether the interest rate is proportional to your ability to pay.
- Loan Tenure: This refers to the period before you can pay your loan. This period also affects the interest rate. The longer the period, the higher the interest rate.
How Can We Help You?
Deciding the need to get a loan and to where you get it from are not easy. It requires severe evaluation and gathering of relevant information. This is where we come in. We are happy to help you get this information and guide you on your decision-making process.
If you need a best loan deal from moneylenders in Toa Payoh, feel free to fill in the form and Loan Advisor will send you upto 3 free loan quotes.