Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Seletar
Originally a rubber plantation area, the grounds of Seletar, was the first RAF base east of India and the first international civilian airport in Singapore. This has been developed years on, making it a spacious park for visitors and locals. Nowadays, people can go to The Summerhouse, which is a farm-house to dining restaurant, as well as the Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafe.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2024
1 FULLERTON CREDIT
110A Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-63 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
The Animal Resort is also located in the area, where kids and families can enjoy their weekends and holidays. For a different experience, you can visit the Seletar Reservoir’s iconic Lookout Tower. It’s a rocket ship made to commemorate the 150th anniversary of Singapore’s founding as a British trading post- definitely, something that must be checked off on your to-do and to-go list!
What Is a Foreigner Loan and How Does It Work?
As it is stated, these loans are offered to foreigners working and living in Singapore. Applicants must be at least 21 years old with a minimum salary of SGD3,000. All foreigners who hold a Singapore Working Pass are eligible to apply for this type of borrowing from banks or licensed money lenders.
Unlike bank processes in Singapore, moneylenders have minimal requirements for those who are planning to avail, with low effective interest and a one-time processing fee.
Advantages of Taking Foreigner Loan With Moneylender
While applying for a loan is already a burden, rest assured it would be much easier if you choose to avail from a moneylender Singapore.
- Accessible. Lending companies are always open which means they are more convenient and accessible, unlike most banks. You can even apply for your loan online, and in just a few steps, your application can immediately be sent.
- Quick application. Should you have submitted your requirements already, you can expect your application can be easily approved.
- Fast approval. Moneylenders can easily grant you the entire amount you need. They also can allow you to borrow again once you have finished paying all your balances.
- Affordable interest rates. Most lenders offer lower interest rates, depending on how much and how long a borrower is going to pay. Keep in mind that collaterals aren’t necessary for loan accreditation and your application is guaranteed with no hidden fees.
How to Apply?
Before planning to avail, keep in mind that you will need your (1)passport, (2)working permit or S Pass/E Pass, (3)proof of residence, (4) proof of employment, (5) latest 3 months income, bank statement, and your (6)SingPass. The licensed moneylender will walk you through each step and help you in understanding how your foreigner loans matters.
- For most lenders, you can easily call or apply online to set an appointment at your convenience.
- Visit their office for an appointment to create a customized plan that best suits your demands and repayment ability.
- Finalize the loan plan by agreeing on terms including the payments and other permitted fees.
- Receive the cash instantly upon the contract signing instantly.
Why Choose Loan Advisor? Here’s How We Can Help.
Loan Advisor is designed and primarily created to help borrowers to have their future deals easier to obtain which is made possible by an online comparison tool. From the website, people can easily find the most ideal loans available with updated information along with fair reviews. There, loans offered out in the market are compared only for your convenience.
Remember that Loan Advisor picks the best licensed or legal money lender in Singapore based on 3 criteria:
1. Licensed Money Lender in Singapore
Make sure they are applying for a legal or licensed money lender in Singapore, to learn if it follows the guidelines made by the Ministry of Law list to assure the lending is secured and transparent.
2. Customer Review
Check reviews from both experts and the actual customers to ensure the institutions people are checking offer or provide quality service.
3. The Best Rate in Town
Compare rates, fees, and other features from other licensed moneylenders within the area.