Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan MacPherson
MacPherson is situated in the Central Region of Singapore. It shares its borders with Paya Lebar and Aljunied. It was formerly known as Jalan Klapa and was renamed later after Lieutenant Colonel Ronald MacPherson.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2024
1 FULLERTON CREDIT
110A Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-63 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
If you are planning for a quick vacation, MacPherson is one of the nicest places to go. Some locals even claimed that you can cover all the interesting aspects of their community in just two days! However, exploring adventurous water activities and trying out some local dishes might need an extra budget.
If you think you are capable of getting a loan, make the most out of your vacation and get help from a licensed moneylender in the area. When choosing, you must consider a lot of things before signing a loan contract.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
Sometimes, urgent needs make you decide irrationally. Be careful because unfortunately, loan sharks are everywhere. With their irresistible offers, you might fall victim to one of their schemes. Don’t let that happen! Here is a quick checklist that will help you identify a licensed money lender in Singapore:
- The company should be present in the list of Registry of Moneylenders on the Ministry of Law’s website. The name and the other details of the lender should match on the website and the one they are using.
- A licensed money lending company cannot advertise itself by calling, texting, or by sending you an email. You must physically meet them at their office before signing a contract and that it includes all the terms like the fees and penalties.
- There are fixed maximum interest rates and the penalty they can charge on any loan. Make sure they do not exceed the numbers in any circumstances.
- If you have any questions regarding the terms in the contract, they must answer your queries professionally. If they deny doing so or can not justify it, reconsider doing business with them.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
- How much can you borrow: Every loan has a different purpose and the amount that can be borrowed in that particular type of loan. It may also change depending on your salary and whether it has a collateral dependency or not. Check with a lender on the minimum/maximum amount that you can borrow.
- The interest rates: It depends on the amount of loan you want to take and the numbers may vary from different lenders. You will have to compare the rate of interest from various lenders to find out which suits your requirements in the best way.
- Fees and Penalties: There are times we are put in a stiff financial situation that makes it impossible to settle existing loans on time. Make sure to ask your chosen moneylender about fees and penalties so you’ll know what to do in case you’ll face financial difficulties in the future.
If you think you are not fit to get another loan, thinking twice won’t cause you harm.
How Can Loan Advisor Help You?
Applying for a loan can be a daunting task, especially during a difficult phase when you are in a time crunch. We at Loan Advisor have accumulated the details of the list of licensed moneylender in Singapore. You can get free quotes from the best licensed money lenders in MacPherson by filling out the form.