Best for Investing Your Cash, CPF and SRS Funds at Low Fees
Annual Management fee
Expected Annual Return
Endowus is a financial technology company based in Singapore that will allow you to invest in Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) money, CPF, and cash savings. It allows you to invest in institutional quality products at the lowest cost in a globally diversified portfolio.
However, it requires a minimum investment of S$1,000, which is relatively high for most beginner investors.
- Endowus allows you to invest in mutual funds managed by professional fund managers.
- It requires an initial investment of S$1,000.
- It offers funds from reputable fund managers such as PIMCO and Dimensional Fund Advisors.
- It requires management fees of 0.60% for the first S$200,000 or 0.40% flat fee for any amount for SRS or CPF money.
- With Endowus, you can invest your SRS, CPF, and cash.
- The Endowus Fund Smart allows you to create a personalized portfolio that is among the first in the rob advisor fields. Here you get the best institutional funds from the best asset allocation managers.
- The Endowus ESG Investment portfolio has multiple assets for investors looking to invest in a more sustainable future. Investing in ESG is becoming one of the fastest-growing trends in the world.
- Endowus is the first Robo Advisor to set up an ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) portfolio in Asia. This allows investors to invest in investments that contribute to positive social and environmental impacts.
- Endowus offers a cash management accounts –Cash Smart that is an alternative to a savings account, and it helps you grow your free cash.
- The cash smart account is also available for your free SRS funds. Here are the three Cash Smart Accounts available:
- Endowus Cash Smart Core – it features a diversified portfolio for cash and money markets. 50% increased liquidity LionGlobal SGD, 50% Fullerton cash fund SGD. It has a projected yield from 0.8% to 1% per year after all fees.
- Endowus Cash Smart Enhance – it features a diversified money market portfolio and short-term bonds. With 50% increased LionGlobal SGD liquidity and 50% UOB United SGD Fund with projected yields from 1.2% to 1.5% per annum.
- Endowus cash smart Ultra– features a diversified portfolio of money market funds and short-term fixed income. With 25% Fullerton short-term interest rate fund, 27.5% LionGlobal SGD extended liquidity fund, 12.5%
Nikko AM Shenton income fund, 25% LionGlobal short-term bond fund and 0% PIMCO GIS low-income fund. It has projected yields of 1.8% to 2% per annum after all fees.
- You will have access to funds from reputable fund managers that are only available to institutional investors
- Endowus is an independent robotic consultant
- You will have the option of investing in cash, CPF, and SRS money
- It features the ESG multi-asset portfolios that are designed for risk resilience
- Features low full access fees at only a third of the industry’s average
- Has a cash management account that is available to increase and store your cash flow.
- It requires a minimum initial investment of S$1,000
- You have to be 21 years and older to open an account
- You are required to have significant investments to enjoy the lower fees for your investment objectives.
Endowus uses asset managers to have access to the lowest fees in the market. It ensures that the customers get a 100% rebate for any sales commissions and trailer fees.
It charges a single all-in access fee based on your assets under advice (AUA), including GST. With Endowus, the more you invest, the fewer fees you incur.
Here is a table about how Endowus charges:
CPF and SRS money
0.40% flat fee for any amount
Cash (tiered, not stacked)
Up to S$200,000: 0.60%
S$200,000 – S$1,000,000: 0.50%
S$1,000,001 to S$5,000,000: 0.35%
More than S$5 million: 0.25%
0.05% flat fee for any amount
It is essential to note that the fees exclude fund-level fees of 0.81% to 0.64%. The fund level fee is built into the fund’s cost structure, which indirectly affects the fund returns.
What Does the All-In Access Fee Mean?
This fee includes the portfolio and account creation, rebalancing costs, investment advice, FX transaction charges, dividend withholding tax, transfers into and out of the account, and brokerage fees.
The single access fee also means no sales charges, no hidden fees, and no transaction fees. You also get to enjoy a 100% rebate on the trailer fee.
How Often is the Fee Charged?
The access fee is deducted quarterly based on the daily average total AUA for the same quarter.
The account balance in your account is used to offset the access fees. If not, Endowus will redeem part of your own investment portfolio equal to your fees every quarter.
To open an account. You will need:
- To be 21 years and older
- Have a minimum investment of S$1,000
If you want to invest your CPF money under the CPF investment scheme account, you will need to:
- Not be undischarged bankrupt
- Have more than S$20,000 in your OA
- Or have more than S$40,000 in your SA
- Take a self-awareness questionnaire (SAQ)
Disclaimer: This information may differ from what you see when you visit other financial service websites or the product’s official site, but Loan Advisor continues to keep every detail updated and accurate. This site may be compensated through third-party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored will always be based on objective analysis.
How Does Endowus Compare with Other Robo Advisors in Singapore?
Minimum Initial Investment
Annual Management fees
Expected Annual return
0.60% for first $200,000
0.40% flat fee for any amount for CPF or SRS money
SRS, Cash & CPF
No minimum investment
0.8% (Up to $25,000)
1% (Up to $10,000)/ 0.7% (more than $10,000)
UTrade Robo (UOB)
27.2% net of fees
Endowus – Our Verdict
Endowus allows retail investors to have access to funds that are otherwise available to institutional investors. It allows you to invest in cash, SRS, and CPF portfolios making it a great option if you are looking for a long-term savings plan.
However, on the downside, it required an initial investment of S$1,000, which is relatively high. It also has low fees, but they mainly apply to investors with considerable investments in the platform.
Endowus is a great investment option for investors who want to maximize their idle money. It stands out by giving the lowest fees for institutional-level funds. It is an excellent platform for investing in large amounts.
You can quickly deposit into your account through cash, CPF, or SRS.
- Endowus requires a minimum investment amount of $1,000 that can be met with different funding modes, including cash. CPF and SRS
- It has an annual management fee of 0.25% to 0.60%
- It is the first fund’s manager in Asia to have an ESG portfolio
Are you in need of immediate cash for any emergency or personal purposes? Contact Instant Loan and we will send three loan quotes from top Singapore lenders for free!
It is available for SRS and Cash investment
Here are the steps to follow to invest in CPF-OA funds:
- Complete the CPF self–awareness questionnaire
- Open a CPF Investment Account with an agent bank
- The link your Endowus account with your CPF Account
- Start investing
All you need to do is log in to your Endowus and add a new goal. After that, select “Cash Smart” and then follow the instructions.
You can choose whether you want to invest your SRS or Cash in Cash Smart.
It would be best if you had a minimum investment of S$1,000 with subsequent deposits of a minimum of S$ 100.
It has lower fees for large capital investors when compared with the rest.
Yes. It is a holder of the Capital Markets Services (CMS) License issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It is also an Exempt Financial Adviser under the Financial Advisors Act of Singapore (Chapter 110).
Customer Top Reviews