Best for Customizing Investment Portfolio
Annual Management fee
Expected Annual Return
Kristal.AI is one of the fastest-growing Robo advisors in Singapore. It offers the best best-in-class financial products across different asset classes, including stocks, bonds, private equity funds, and venture capital. However, investors can only invest in cash and cannot use CPF and SRS funds to invest. You will also incur additional charges if you fund deposits and withdrawals in AUD, USD, GBP, or EUR.
- It does not have a minimum investment amount to start investing for Kristal freedom, but US$50,000 is required for Kristal Private Wealth.
- It requires zero management fee for ETFs up to US$10,000 and a 0.30% per annum on the incremental investment amount above US$10,000.
- Kristal.AI lets you invest in a diversified multi-asset portfolio. You choose from global bond portfolios, thematic baskets, Alternative investments, Investment gurus trackers, or a customized profile that is based on your risk management skills and market conditions.
- The platform offers Kristal advisors who review your profile and use a rule-based investment approach supported by an AI-based algorithm that determines the ideal asset allocation and creates different portfolios.
- Kristal.AI gives its investors a chance to build a multi-asset strategy with the help of their analysts, advisory tools, and quant algorithms.
- Investing in the platform is backed by a human experience that answers your questions to the level of your comfort.
- You can build your own Kristal with your own strategy with the help of professional wealth managers.
Kristal.AI offers two different types of accounts:
- Kristal freedom – This account is best suited for investors who are looking to start with small capital. You can choose from Curated ETFs and Auto Rebalanced Portfolios with the changing market environment.
- Kristal Private Wealth – This account is available for accredited investors. Here you will have access to:
- Alternative investment
- High-performance funds
- Startup and Pre-IPO investments
- Fractional Bonds
- Tailor-made products
When you refer a friend to Kristal.AI, you get to enjoy USD 10 cash rewards immediately.
- You will not incur a management fee for the first $10,000
- There is no minimum amount to invest required
- You get to create your own portfolio with the help of professional wealth management advisors
- Kristal.AI invests in the best ETFs in the global market
- The platform offers educational resources to its investors
- You will incur additional brokerage charges if you fund or withdraw from your account in AUD, USD, EUR, and GBP
- You cannot invest in SRS or CPF funds
A management fee is charged based on the type of account you have.
- Kristal Freedom (Available for all investors)- Charges zero advisory fee on ETFs up to US$10,000 and 0.30% per annum on the incremental account value that is above US$10,000.
- Kristal Private Wealth (Available for accredited investors)- Charges zero advisory fee on mutual funds, Kristal funds, and hedge funds. Here you will incur a cost of up to 1% per annum on the account value for managed Kristal and custom Kristal’s Holdings.
What Does the Management Fee Include?
The management fee is not all-inclusive. You will incur other expenses such as FX conversion fees, brokerage fees, and charges when you make a deposit or withdrawal in USD, AUD, EUR, and GBP.
Note that withdrawals made in SGD or HKD do not incur the movement fee.
To start funding your Kristal.AI account, you will follow instructions on their website, then transfer the money via FAST transfer or PayNow.
You have to be 18 years and older to invest in Kristal.AI.
You will be required to provide some documents as per the Kristal.AI application requirements.
They should provide their IC/FIN and then authorize Kristal.AI to extract the required information for MyInfo, a government-controlled database, to complete the application within minutes.
They only need to provide the date of birth and the ID and authorize KYC to extract information from CYKC (Centralized KYC database)
In Other Countries
Kristal.AI requires applicants to provide a soft copy of the following document:
- ID proof (Passport/National ID)
- Address proof through a utility bill or a bank statement
Disclaimer: This information may differ from what you see when you visit other financial service websites or the product’s official site, but Loan Advisor continues to keep every detail updated and accurate. This site may be compensated through third-party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored will always be based on objective analysis.
How Does Kristal.AI Compare with Other Robo Advisors in Singapore?
Minimum Initial Investment
Annual Management fee
Expected Annual return
No minimum investment
0.8% (Up to $25,000)
1% (Up to $10,000)/ 0.7% (more than $10,000)
0.60% for first $200,000
0.40% flat fee for any investment amount for CPF or SRS money
SRS, Cash & CPF
27.2% net of fees
Kristal.AI – Our Verdict
Kristal.AI is one of the best Robo Advisors in Singapore. It utilizes the strength of both an algorithm and an investment committee to help you come up with the best investment portfolio.
The platform offers the best investment product across various asset classes such as stocks, bonds, funds, and venture capital. Investors get to select from more than 200 investment strategies to suit their investment goals and risk profile to help them reach financial independence.
Kristal.AI offers hedge funds services with actively managed portfolios and strategies that provide returns across all economic cycles using AI-driven algorithms and human advice to help investors along their investment journey to reach their financial goals.
It offers more freedom when it comes to customization when compared to most Robo Advisors in Singapore. It allows investors to invest in asset classes that they are more comfortable in.
- It has no minimum investment requirement, but it recommends you start with US$5,000 for the best returns.
- It charges zero management fees up to ETFs of Us $10,000.
- The Robo advisor invests your money in curated ETF, Thematic portfolios (biotech, ESG, and Tech), and Auto rebalanced portfolios.
- Kristal.AI’s method of investing involves goal-based financial planning with customized Kristal portfolios through AI-based advisory.
The platform Kristal AI is relatively safe. There have been no reports on any hacking of the brokerage firm. The Monetary Authority of Singapore authorizes it under the Financial Act.
Kristal.AI uses its algorithm and investment committee to help investors come up with their own portfolios. The Robo advisor offers the best class assets across the globe. With the help of experienced financial experts who provide input on future market trends, the platform helps investors build their wealth with the least risk possible.
- Us listed ETFs
The platform offers investors a chance to build a customized portfolio of curated ETFs based on their preferences. It also has an optimal balance between artificial intelligence and human advisers who provide insights on future trends.
The online platform has users from over 22 countries and manages over US$250 million a year which makes it quite reliable.
While investing in a brokerage, clients need to know where they are investing their money. However, using Kristal.AI, the Robo advisor uses AI to recommend portfolios for clients based on their risk appetite.
Kristal.AI also Auto balances your portfolio in case of any market changes and ensures a passive investment form.
These investors enjoy various benefits that enhance their investment experience and returns. Some of them include:
- Advisory across different private banking accounts
- Customized multi-asset portfolio that meets the need and desires of the investor
- Trade ideas as per your requirements and views
- A dedicated relationship manager that will help you through your investment journey
All Kristal accounts are maintained in USD. The main reason for this is because most of their ETFs are US-domiciled funds.
This is why immediately you fund your account in SGD, and it will convert to USD at 0.2% of the market rate when the funds are deposited.
Zero management fees for investment below US$10,000. The incremental value above US$10,000 is charged an annual management fee of 0.3% every month.
Currency Conversion Fee
Kristal accounts are managed in USD, so if you invest in SGD, you will be charged a 0.2% fee of the market rate for the conversion.
Every buy or sell order will be USD 1 and taxes for US ETFs and the number of underlying ETFs in a Kristal portfolio.
Customer Top Reviews