Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Admiralty
Admiralty is located in the north of Singapore. To be exact, it is a subzone of the planning area of Sembawang. It is home to some integrated development plans, including Kampung Admiralty. The place is near Woodlands. The community centre of Admiralty is located near Woodlands South MRT station.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2022
1 FULLERTON CREDIT
110A Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-63 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
The place is easily accessible to other community centres. It is connected to Sembawang and Yishun via Gambas Avenue. If you have a business in Woodlands Industrial Park and Senoko Industrial Park, you may access Admiralty through Woodlands Avenue 10.
Due to its strategic location, many moneylenders are found in the area. If you run short of cash, find a reputable one.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
As mentioned, you can find moneylenders almost everywhere in Admiralty. However, not all are licensed. The danger of dealing with unlicensed lenders is their predatory behaviour. Loan sharks are also around. The good thing is you can spot loan sharks. There are ways to know if you are dealing with an authorised money lender Singapore. Before dealing with a moneylender, check the following characteristics:
- They are part of the list of licensed moneylenders in Singapore. The Ministry of Law of Singapore gives moneylenders a license that subjects them to Singapore’s rules and regulations. You may check the list of licensed moneylenders here.
- They are practising and obliging to the rules and regulations on lending. Some of the prohibited acts on lending are aggressive marketing of services such as those done via phone and social media messages. Asking the transfer of money in fees before a loan is granted is also frowned upon. If you are transacting with a moneylender who does any behaviour, consider not pursuing the loan.
- They operate in physical offices. Licensed moneylenders have physical offices where they conduct their business.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
The next vital step to consider the different factors when taking a loan. This helps you decide where you need a personal loan or not. It will also help you determine which loan is best for you. This is important because loans have legal repercussions. Before you get one, consider the following:
- Amount needed: Your loan must be in the amount of your need. Considering that there are different types of loan offered in the market, knowing how much you need is the initial step.
- Interest Rates: Your loan interest rate must be proportional to your ability to pay. Interest rates form part of the total loan amount you are indebted to pay. If you avail of a loan with a higher interest rate, you should consider the monthly obligations you need to satisfy.
- Loan Tenure: Your loan tenure must reflect the amount of time you are willing to comply with the loan obligation. The repayments periods significantly affect the amount of loan you must pay if you decide to have a longer loan tenure expected that your loan obligation will be higher.
How Can We Help You?
Getting a personal loan may not be an easy task for you. Indeed, there are different factors that you need to consider. You should not be rushing in getting one. In case you find it hard to decide which is best for you, we are here to help. Our goal is to give you the information you will need.
Feel free to receive up to 3 loan quotes on the personal loans offered by the best licensed lenders in Admiralty, apply now!