Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Dairy Farm
In Singapore, there is a place called Dairy Farm. It is found somewhere along Upper Bukit Timah Road. Its location is near the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. The area is known for its cool temperature.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2022
1 Fullerton Credit
110a Telok Ayer Street Singapore 068579
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-63 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
Many residential spaces are found in Dairy Farm. The place is near the Bukit Panjang Shopping Mall, Beauty World, Bukit Timah Shopping Centres, and Hillview Avenue. A nature park and quarry are also found in the area.
Whether to settle a debt or to have an extra fund for investment, personal loans may be available. Moneylenders in Dairy Farm are willing to help you with your financial needs.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
In getting a loan, one aims to settle a financial obligation. Thus, it should not result from incurring more responsibilities than one is before getting a loan. This scenario may happen when you deal with loan sharks. To prevent this from happening, deal only with licensed and reputable moneylenders. To know one, consider the following:
- You need to check if they are included in the list of licensed moneylenders of the Ministry of Law of Singapore. The list is regularly updated on its website. You may check it here. If the moneylender you are dealing with is not on the list, don’t pursue the transaction.
- You need to observe if the moneylender follows the rules and regulations on lending in Singapore. They should not be making aggressive marketing of services such as those done via phone and social media messages and asking the transfer of money in fees before a loan is granted. If you have been approached by anyone who does any of these, consider not pursuing your loan.
- You need to visit their physical office. Moneylenders ask for physical verification before they grant a loan.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
Getting a loan is a serious commitment. There are legal effects involved. You wouldn’t want to be in trouble for just getting a loan. To save yourself from this kind of situation, then you have to consider wisely whether you actually need a loan. To help you decide, here are the factors that you should consider:
- Amount needed: You must know the amount you need. This will help you find the best loan option for you. Not all loans offer the same amount of money. To eliminate your choices, determine first the amount of money you’ll be borrowing.
- Interest Rates: You should consider the interest rate of the loan you are getting. Interest rates vary. There are low and high-interest rates. Depending on varying factors, interest rates may be burdensome on you.
- Loan Tenure: You should determine how long you are willing to comply with the loan obligations. Loan tenure affects the total amount of loan. The amount gets higher if you get longer loan tenure.
How Can We Help You?
Finding a best money lender in Singapore will require some effort on your part. But if you are too busy to do that, then Loan Advisor can do the legwork for you.
To get to know more information about personal loans and the best licensed lenders in Dairy Farm. You may contact us through this link.