Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Marine Parade
Marine Parade is a residential estate and a planning area located in the central region of Singapore. It consists mainly of housing flats in the southernmost points of the estate built in the 1970s. It offers a wide array of amenities and recreational facilities including the beaches.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
111 North Bridge Road
#01-41 Peninsula Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-64 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II
If you are planning to make a personal investment in Marine Parade, there are few important things to keep in mind when dealing with lenders. Find out how to identify a lender that will not cause you a headache while in the process of repayment.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
You need to be cautious when dealing with a moneylender, especially if it is your first time to apply for a loan.
- A licensed moneylender cannot advertise their services through phone call, email or SMS. They can only promote their services through their website or space outside their own office. If any lender contacts you upfront giving you a luring deal then it is probably a loan shark.
- Check the list of Registry of Moneylenders on the Ministry of Law’s website. A lender in no way can be legal if their name doesn’t exist in this list.
- A legitimate lender will have a straightforward application process with clear terms and conditions. If anything is not clear, they are obliged to explain the details carefully, willingly and professionally. An illegal lender would tell stories to convince you to sign the contract without proper orientation. Some loan sharks will not provide a contract.
- Anything you feel that is too good to be true is a loan shark. They would give tempting deals that might lead you to inquire more about the offer.
If you are dealing with such a lender, you must immediately back out and have no further connection with them.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
You must consider the following factors to assure that you finalize the best quote from the options you have:
- Loan Type: Take the loan type that is appropriate for your needs. A personal loan, payday loan, car loan, home loan, education loan or any other? Analyze the requirements and the loan purpose, find out which is best fit for you.
- Loan Tenure: Repaying a huge amount in a smaller duration can make your life difficult. In the same manner, keeping the tenure too long means paying more interest. Evaluate the ideal time in which you will be able to repay the total amount comfortably.
- Rate of interest: Remember that moneylenders are not allowed to charge interest rates over 4%.
How Can Loan Advisor Help You?
By filling out a simple form here, you will receive quotes from the moneylender in Marine Parade. We only deal with licensed moneylender Singapore so you will not have to be in any doubt. We already did the background checking process for you!