Singtel UOB Card Review
Best for Singtel Customers To Earn Cashback Rewards
Singtel UOB Card Review
The Singtel UOB Card offers excellent cashback rewards of up to SS$360 for Singtel users. Aside from that, cardmembers will also earn cashback when using their credit card to pay for their monthly GOMO bills. Plus, if you hit a minimum local spend of S$24,000 per year, you will get S$300 worth of Singtel vouchers.
Singtel UOB Card Rewards
- Get cashback rewards of up to S$350 per year for Singtel bills and monthly GOMO charges on your Singtel UOB Card.
- Enjoy a free card for life with a perpetual annual fee waiver on the principal card and supplementary card when you use your card to pay for recurring bills.
- Enjoy exclusive dining, entertainment, and shopping rewards.
- Easily connect your Singtel UOB Card to your Apple Pay account for contactless payments.
- Receive Singtel vouchers when you hit the minimum spend requirement of S$12,000 per year – which amounts to a minimum spend of S$1,000 per month.
- When you sign up for a new MobileShare Supplementary Plan, you’ll enjoy a 12-month free subscription and 50% off thereafter.
- 1-for-1 dining deals and more at The Dining Advisor
- S$10 off your GrabFood order from 15 December 2021 to 9 January 2022
- S$4 off with a minimum spend of S$40 for Shopee existing customers
- S$8 off with a minimum spend of S$16 for New Customers. Promo code: UOBNEW8
- S$8 off with a minimum spend of S$80 spend at Shopee Supermarket (first 400 redemptions per month)
*Valid till 31 December 2021
- Fuel up and get rewarded at SPC. Get a S$5 SPC e-voucher when you hit a total net spend of S$$250 from
- Earn up to S$360 cashback per year when you continuously charge your Singtel bills and monthly GOMO charges on your Singtel UOB Card.
- MobileShare Supplementary Plan leads to savings worth up to S$230.
- Enjoy Singtel privileges such as a free sim card, free registration of add-ons, and more.
- Perpetual annual fee waiver on your principal card and supplementary card. Simply charge your Singtel bill to your card on a recurring basis.
- Receive up to S$300 worth of Singtel vouchers when you hit a minimum annual spend of S$24,000. You’ll receive a S$100 Singtel voucher if you spend a minimum of S$12,000 in a year.
- Maximum monthly cash rebate of only S$30 for a total spend of at least S$500 on GOMO charges and recurring Singtel bill.
- If your Singtel recurring bills and GOMO charges only amount to S$50 per month, you’ll only get 1% cashback.
- High minimum spend requirement to qualify for Singtel vouchers promotion.
How to Apply
- Must be an individual (non-business) Singtel Customer
Minimum Age: At least 21 years old
Minimum Annual Income:
- Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents: S$30,000 or fixed deposit collateral of S$10,000
- Foreigners with Employment Pass: S$80,000 or fixed deposit collateral of S$10,000
Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
- NRIC (front and back)
- Income documents, such as the latest 12-month CPF contribution statement or 3 months’ computerized payslip
- Latest billing proof – at least 6 months, such as telephone bill or utility bill.
- Valid Passport (with at least 6 months’ validity)
- Employment Pass (with at least 6 months’ validity)
- Latest billing proof – at least 6 months, such as telephone bill or utility bill
- Income documents, such as the latest computerized payslip or company letter certifying employment and monthly salary dated within 3 months
You can click here to see the complete list of documents required.
Disclaimer: This information may differ from what you see when you visit other financial service websites or the product’s official site, but Loan Advisor continues to keep every detail updated and accurate. This site may be compensated through third-party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored will always be based on objective analysis.
How Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Account Compare With Other Credit Cards in Singapore?
Minimum Spend per Month
Singtel UOB Card
Up to S$360 cashback per year for Singtel bills and monthly GOMO charges
S$12,000/year to receive S$100 Singtel voucher
Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard
1.6% cashback on eligible spend
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
6% cashback from Netflix, Spotify, fast food joints, and more
Citi PremierMiles Card
S$1 = 1.2 miles for local spend
S$1 = 2 miles for overseas spend
S$1 = Up to 10 miles for select online hotel bookings
Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
Up to 1.5% cashback on eligible spend
American Express True Cashback Card
1.5% cashback on all purchases
Welcome bonus of 3.0% cashback for the first 6 months (minimum spend of S$5,000 in 6 months)
What makes Singtel UOB Card stand out is that it offers exclusive Singtel rewards and vouchers. This makes it an attractive option for Singtel users.
However, if you’re looking for a cashback card for everyday use, you may want to look elsewhere. For instance, if you spend more on dining, entertainment, or retail, you may want to look into other cards with higher cashback rewards for such categories.
Singtel UOB Card – Our Verdict
The Singtel UOB Card offers cash rebates for using your credit card to pay for your Singtel bills and monthly GOMO charges. Cardmembers will also enjoy cashback rewards of up to S$30 per month and exclusive benefits, such as Singtel vouchers.
However, to enjoy additional rewards, you need to at least reach a minimum yearly spend of S$12,000 to get the S$100 Singtel voucher. That said, if you think you’ll be using Singtel for your phone contract for years to come, this cashback credit card is worth considering.
The annual interest on purchases charged to UOB Cards is 26.9% with a minimum charge of S$3. This interest is calculated on a daily basis from the date of the transaction or any unpaid balance until the outstanding balance is fully paid.
The cash advance amount is subject to a minimum fee of S$15 or 8% of the amount. The interest charged on cash advances is 28% per year on all outstanding balances, calculated on a daily basis from the date of transaction until the total amount is fully paid.
Annual Fee: S$192.60 – first-year fee waiver
- Perpetual waiver for the annual fee as long as you use your Singtel UOB Card to pay for your Singtel bill and monthly GOMO charges.
Overlimit Fee: S$40
International Processing Fee: 1% of the transaction amount
Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: 3.25%
Late payment charges: S$100
With your UOB UnionPay Card, you can enjoy privileges, such as assistance with flight information, travel recommendations, and rentals. You can also use the Concierge service when reserving golf courses, restaurants, or private clubs. If you’re a frequent traveler, you can enjoy the courier services.
If you’re looking for a credit card to pay your Singtel bills, you may want to check out the Singtel UOB Card. When you set up a recurring payment, you’ll get to enjoy up to S$360 cashback rewards. On top of that, you will also enjoy exclusive Singtel benefits and vouchers worth up to S$300.
- With Singtel UOB Credit Card, you will enjoy a free card for life as long as you use your card to pay for your monthly bills.
- To earn the maximum Singtel voucher rewards, you need to spend at least S$24,000 per year.
- If you avail of the MobileShare Supplementary Plan you can earn savings worth up to S$230.
There are plenty of cashback credit cards available in the market. That said, you need to know whether a specific card suits your lifestyle. For one, consider the different eligible spend categories, as well as the minimum spend requirement.
Not sure what loan package is best for you? Easily compare loan plans with Loan Advisor – a one-stop loan comparison portal. Loan Advisor offers the most up-to-date information about the top licensed moneylenders in Singapore. Request up to three loan quotes for free today to find the best deals.
Customer Top Reviews