HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
Best for HSBC Premier Customers and Luxury Travelers
HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
Dining and Spa
Mandarin Oriental Vouchers*
Per Dollar Spend
Airport Lounge Access
Anyone who enjoys living the high life will feel right at home with the HSBC Visa Infinite Card. This top-tier credit card offers discounts of up to 50% on fine dining and spas, ample opportunities to earn air miles and unlimited airport lounge access and limo transfers for regular luxury travelers.
The bad news is that all these great benefits come with high annual fee costs and minimum annual income requirements.
HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card Rewards
- Up to 50% discounts available on dining and spa experiences
- Unlimited airport lounge access at more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide
- Complimentary travel insurance, expedited immigration clearance and complimentary limousine transfer perks
- Earn air miles at a rate of 2.25 per dollar spend
- Get an annual fee reduction from $650 to $488 for HSBC Premier Customers
- HSBC Visa Infinite Card customers can accumulate air miles lightning-fast, at a rate of up to 2.25 air miles per dollar spend. What’s more, HSBC reward points can be used to redeem other great travel expense discounts and perks.
- Enjoy exclusive benefits on overseas spend, including the ability to earn tons of air miles and HSBC rewards points, and the chance travel in comfort with a complimentary limousine transfer wherever you go.
- Get 50% off green fees at participating golf clubs as part of the card’s golfing privileges. You can also enjoy additional lifestyle benefits such as spa discounts and special offers at Resorts World Sentosa.
- Enjoy a 14% instant discount on contactless transactions at Shell stores and a 16% discount at Caltex filling stations, too.
- Claim dining benefits of up to 50% off your bill at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza with a qualifying minimum spend. Also enjoy discounts and 1 for 1 offers at ART, CE LA VI and GEMMA.
- Enjoy unhindered airport lounge access valid at more than 1,000 different airport lounges worldwide.
- Earn air miles and HSBC rewards points at fantastic rates
- Keep getting privileges at airport lounges, luxury restaurants and spas
- Complimentary travel services and travel insurance offer peace of mind for frequent flyers
- Live the high life with complimentary limousine transfer and expedited immigration clearance
- Get tons of discounts and 1 for 1 offers on eligible purchases at Mandarin Oriental, Marriot Tang Plaza, ART, GEMMA and more
- Only HSBC Premier account holders get to enjoy a reduction to the expensive annual fee
- Minimum annual income requirements are high at $120,000 (or $30,000 minimum fixed deposit)
- There’s usually a minimum spend required on eligible purchases to get HSBC rewards points and discounts
How to Apply
21 years old and above
Singapore Citizens & Foreigners
|Annual Fee||S$650 or S$488 for Premier Customers|
|Fee waiver||Only available with reward points|
|Annual Interest Rate||25.9% p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||S$55|
|Cash Advance Fee||$15 or 6%, whichever is highest|
|Minimum Monthly Spend:||There may be a minimum spend required to enjoy discounts and earn reward points on qualifying transactions|
|Minimum Monthly Payment:||$50 or 3%, whichever is highest|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2.80%|
Disclaimer: This information may differ from what you see when you visit other financial service websites or the product’s official site, but Loan Advisor continues to keep every detail updated and accurate. This site may be compensated through third-party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored will always be based on objective analysis.
How Does the HSBC Visa Infinite Card Compare with Other Credit Cards in Singapore?
Want to compare the HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card to competitor credit cards? The table below runs through some of the key similarities and differences between market-leading credit cards in Singapore right now.
Annual Interest Rate
HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card
$120,000 for all applicants
25.90% annual interest rate
Earn air miles at a rate of 2.25 per dollar spend
Get reward points on local spend and foreign spend
There may be a minimum spend required to enjoy discounts and earn reward points on qualifying transactions
Airport lounge access worldwide
Limousine transfers and expedited immigration clearance
Get a 35,000 air miles bonus awarded as 87,500 HSBC Rewards Points when you apply online today
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
Earn miles at a fast miles per s 1 rate of:
4 Citi Miles per $1 on food deliveries and home entertainment
2 Citi Miles per $1 on foreign currency spend
1.2 Citi Miles per $1 on local spend
A minimum monthly spend or repayment of 1% plus 1% of any unbilled instalment amounts and interest charges applies
The above is sometimes replaced with $50, if this amount is higher
Get a current sign up bonus woth 10,000 Citi Miles on your card anniversary
Enjoy discounts on hotel bookings with Agoda
Take advantage of Esso and Shell petrol savings
Get complimentary travel insurance of up to $1 million when you buy Singapore Airlines and other travel tickets on your card
HSBC Advance Credit Card
1.5% to 2.5% for regular customers
3.5% rate available to HSBC Advance Banking customers only
$2,000 per calendar month to secure 2.5% cashback rate
Monthly spend below $2,000 will attract base 1.5% reward rate only
1.5% to 2.5% cashback on local and international purchases
Earn an extra 1% cashback when you deposit fresh funds to your HSBC Everyday Global Account each month ($2,000 minimum)
DBS Takashimaya Visa / American Express Card
$30 worth of Takashimaya gift vouchers with every 100 Takashimaya bonus points
Even more perks available to Takashimaya Amex card members
Up to 300 Takashimaya bonus points per transaction for DBS Takashimaya Amex card holders
Redeemable Takashimaya gift vouchers and rebates for all DBS customers
Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard
Redeem cash back instantly
Cash rebate via SMS or Pay with Points
American Express True Cashback Card
Up to 3.0%
Additional 1% cashback on foreign currency spend
No min spend or cap
HSBC Visa Infinite Card – Our Verdict
Complimentary limousine transfer and sped-up immigration perks will leave HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card customers feeling like celebrities when they travel. Cardholders also get to enjoy a good annual interest rate, tons of air miles benefits and an amazing welcome gift offering thousands of bonus points to customers who apply today. However, you’ll need to be a high earner to break those minimum income requirements and rival credit cards might be a better fit for regular shoppers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the HSBC Visa Infinite Card
Yes, you can – and tips on how to pair your HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card with Apple Pay can be found on the HSBC website here..
HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card Final Thoughts
So, HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card customers get to enjoy a taste of luxury living whenever they travel, with complimentary limousine transfer and expedited immigration clearance and tons of high-end discounts at luxury outlets. If this sounds a good fit for you, make sure you consider the following before you apply:
- Foreign currency transactions incur fees
This card is great for regular travellers, but that 2.80% foreign currency transaction charge could see you rack up some big bills if you aren’t careful.
- Cash Advances can be costly too
HSBC’s cash advance transaction fee of 6% or $15 can also prove counter-productive if you use cash advances too regularly – so keep this in mind.
- Minimum annual income requirements are high
You’ll need to be earning $120,000 per year regardless of whether you’re a Singapore citizen or foreigner before you can apply for a HSBC Visa Infinite Credit Card. This means not everyone will be eligible.
For more credit card reviews, check out Loan Advisor’s blog page. If you’re looking to compare credit cards or hunt for personal loans, home loans, travel insurance and other amazing financial products, Loan Advisor is here to help.
Our loan comparison service can help you find and compare the best personal and home loans deals in Singapore just by sharing some basic personal information and outlining your requirements.
Customer Top Reviews