Licensed Money Lender
Personal Loan Bukit Timah
Bukit Timah is the premier residential district of Singapore. It is located in the western most part of the Central Region of Singapore. It is roughly 10 kilometres away from the Central Business District.
Most residential spaces here are luxury condominiums and landed properties. There is very few public housing. The Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, National Orchid Garden, and the Grandstand are also found in Bukit Timah.
Considering the high value of properties in the area, it is inevitable that you will need extra cash in one way or another. Moneylenders in Bukit Timah may be of help should this happen.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
Before getting a personal loan, one of the things that you should consider is whether you are dealing with a licensed one or a loan shark. You would not want to fall to be a victim of the latter. Fortunately, you can identify if the moneylender is a licensed one. The key is to look at certain factors that may manifest whether one is a legitimate money lender or not. The characteristics of best licensed moneylender Singapore are:
- They are included in the list of the Ministry of Law of Singapore of licensed moneylenders. The list is regularly updated and may be accessed through this link. If you are dealing with a moneylender, not in the list, do not pursue your loan application. Only deal with those that are listed.
- They follow the rules and regulations on lending. As such, no licensed moneylender will engage in aggressive marketing of their services via phone messages and social media or ask for money transfers in the form of fees before they grant a loan. If your potential creditor does any of this behaviour, then you must verify their legitimacy.
- They have physical offices. Your physical verification before they approve the loan is required.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
Acknowledging that obtaining a loan is a serious commitment is perhaps why many are scared to get one. To help you ease your apprehensions, there are some factors to consider that may help you when taking a loan. These are:
- Amount needed: As a rule of thumb, borrow only the amount you need. Aside from this, when you know how much you need, it will also be easier to determine the best type of loan fits your current situation.
- Interest rates: Interest rates adds to the total amount of debt. Thus, getting a low-interest rate is ideal.
- Loan tenure: The amount of time before you can pay the loan affects your commitment level and interest rate. Thus, it is prudent to know how much time you are willing to commit.
How Can We Help You?
If you are not comfortable with these matters, then we are more than willing to help. We understand that getting a loan that is best for you may not be easy. Thus, we will provide you with the information you need.
If you need a loan but do not know where to get one in Bukit Timah, we can help you find the best one. Fill in the form and get up to 3 free loan quotes now.
Summary of Top Legal Money Lenders of 2021
111 North Bridge Road
#01-41 Peninsula Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-12 Bugis Cube
17A Circular Road
365 CREDIT SOLUTIONS
14 Scotts Road
#03-64 Far East Plaza
470 North Bridge Road
#02-01A Bugis Cube
2 Havelock Road
#02-08 Havelock II