Dogs are the most adorable and welcoming of all animals in the world. Their unconditional love has given them international fame and respect beyond generations. If you live with a dog or can’t own one for any reason, you can head to these 14 great dog cafés to spend your day with these lovable fur babies you can’t get enough of.
This dog café in Singapore is one of the country’s most awesome dog cafes. We Are The Furballs has more than a dozen friendly dogs who will approach you immediately, especially if you have treats. Your entry gives you an S $10 refundable deposit and S $1 additional to have special drinks or S $3 for doggy treats. Make sure to set an appointment through the phone or email before heading here to get your schedule in this dog-friendly café
- Have a lovely experience with the doggies here. I have grown up with dogs and sort of know their thoughts. If you didn’t have anything good for them, like treats, they will ignore you. This is normal. Be thankful they didn’t bite you as you are a stranger to them. Please visit this place to de-stress.
- Enjoyed myself with the wonderful dogs. Reservations made the experience very pleasant and seamless. Quick brief of the Dos and Don’ts. The entry fee includes a drink but you’ll need a $10 refundable deposit on top of the entry fee. Top up a $1 for cold or special drinks. And $3 for a pouch of doggy treats!
|Why Visit This Dog Cafe?||Has plenty of beautiful dogs with great personalities.|
|Address||201 Victoria Street, #07-07 Bugis+ Singapore, Singapore 188067|
|Operating Hours||1 pm – 10 pm daily|
Many customers find I.N.U Café and Boutique’s space to be small for big dog breeds like huskies and Dalmatians. Small dog owners will feel at home here if they’re craving Chinese food while dining indoors. I.N.U Café and Boutique is a dog café in Singapore that has an excellent selection of human food and dog treats, so consider bringing your pet dogs here for brunch.
- The staff recommended great food & helped us take beautiful pictures ensuring the table was arranged properly at a minimum! My dog is usually fearful of new places but she seems to love this place very much & exploring the whole area at peace.
- You should call and check before heading down, so you won’t end up being disappointed. If you’re driving, it’s good to park at the nearby malls though you’ll need to drop the furkid off first as the malls do not allow dog entry. If you have a craving for Chinese food and are looking for an indoor experience with your dog, then I.N.U café and Boutique is a good choice to visit.
|Why Visit It?||Bring your dog and give them premium treats here!|
|Address||530 Balestier Rd, #01-06/07 Monville Mansions, Singapore 329857|
|Operating Hours|| |
Boutique: 12 pm – 8 pm
|Email/Phone||(+65) 8189 8092|
3. Menage Café
Menage Café excels in providing a top-notch dining experience in the company of furballs. Aside from having a great number of adorable and well-mannered pet dogs, Menage Café has an extensive human food menu you won’t find in other dog cafes in Singapore, such as roast chicken, salmon, and more. If you’re looking for both human and pet-friendly dog cafes in Singapore, this is one of the best choices.
- Great dog café for pet owners and pet lovers alike – the place is clean and spacious, with friendly staff and happy doggies bopping around everywhere. The food is also really good and reasonably priced – the roast chicken was done perfectly golden brown and the salmon was very nicely presented as well. The menu has a decent variety for both humans and doggies – will be back to try more!
- Never knew about this café until I went there. The food is a little pricey but the ambiance plus its being pet-friendly will bring me back soon. Their free membership & immediate discount off for the next purchase is another winner!
|Why Visit This Dog Café Singapore?||A great place to dine and enjoy the company of dogs with pleasing personalities.|
|Address||6 Sin Ming Rd, #01-01/02, Singapore 575585|
|Operating Hours|| |
Tuesday-Friday: noon -10 pm
At W39 Bistro & Bakery, you won’t feel guilty bringing your furry friend with you in this dog café because they’ll get dog treats as you eat with them together. Their human menu is far from basic, with excellent cake and coffee selections to complement your mains. Additionally, you can find rare and useful dog care and nutrition products here, making it a great one-stop dog cafe Singapore
- Visited about one weekend ago on a Saturday morning. crowd was busy and there was only one waiter but the service was absolutely superb, made the experience there pleasant and comfortable! waiter was super attentive to the needs of the tables he was serving. food wise, there were unique breakfast menu options, really enjoyed my meal there! the cakes and coffee were great too 🙂
- Interesting and innovative food that is really tasty. They have a good spread of food in their menu but the price might be on the high side for a café. However, really recommended as i still find it worthy. Hard to get café with food that is not the norm, nice & interesting with awesome cakes too.. #msgreedysis #greedybuddiez
|Why Visit Among Other Dog Cafes?||A dog-friendly café with premium pet nutrition and care products.|
|Address||39 Jln Mas Puteh, Singapore 128637|
|Operating Hours|| |
(Closed on Mondays)
|Email/Phone||(+65) 9646 5372|
US Dog Bakery is a dog café and bakery serving both humans and dogs. This dog café, which is the first dog bakery in Singapore, serves pet-friendly confectioneries, including free doggy cookies for first-time goers. You can also go for their classic beef pot pie, pork puffs, and more.
- We had a pleasant experience overall, our dog got a free cookie and he loved it! Price is on the steep side for slightly above average food. Wouldn’t return especially for this unless I’m around the area.
- We like to come here after visiting the West Coast dog run. Good food and great beverages, pet friendly, and the big bonus, dogs get a free pumpkin biscuit shaped like a bone!
|Why Visit This Dog Cafe Singapore?||A dog-friendly bakery with dog-friendly ingredients suitable for their diet plus great human food!|
NEX Mall Branch
|Operating Hours|| |
NEX Mall & Vivocity
6. Sun Ray Café
This famous dog café in Singapore has dog-themed artisanal bread and confectioneries for humans and their pets. The Sun Ray Café brewed coffee and bread set is one of the best out there among other dog-friendly cafés, and this dog café in Singapore has an excellent bento selection for your pet dog, too.
- Not unfamiliar to those living in the area, here is one of the most wholesome cafés one can come to for an honest cup of joe and hearty, delicious grub. Additional plus if you love animals as it’s pet-friendly. Had a cortado which was really really good among the other delicious items we had. The crowd starts to come in around ten on a weekday morning so be sure to get here early to get a table.
- Pet-friendly café with meals for your dog and yourself, all at a very affordable price. Nugget always loves her bento set, which has a nice variety of food. I like their coffee and hojicha milkshake, and have been a regular customer since I discovered it. Highly recommended for all dog owners!
|Why Visit It?||Artisanal bread and a pet-friendly environment with great pet snack selection|
79 and 81 Brighton Crescent Serangoon Gardens Estate Singapore 559218
|Operating Hours||8:30 am – 10 pm daily (except and closed on Wednesdays)|
|Email/Phone||(+65) 8909 8458|
The Garden Slug is one of Singapore’s best dog-friendly cafés in Singapore, even if they only serve water. Once your fur baby is done drinking the in-house water, you can fill it with treats you’ve brought. On the other hand, humans won’t have enough of the amazing mushroom pasta, lamb chops, and brewed coffee available in this dog café in Singapore.
- Very friendly and prompt service. Quiet and peaceful dog-friendly café with a nice ambiance. The mushroom pasta was creamy and delish. The lamb chop was also tasty and better than the average lamb chop. The baby ribs dish was so good that it leaves you wanting more. Will be back again.
- I enjoyed the ambiance at this restaurant better than Nicole’s café because of the outdoor seating. Being in the area and setting, it gives a laid-back and lazy Sunday feel. Definitely relaxing. Was supposed to just chill and waste time, but ended up ordering 2 different main courses to eat.
|Why Visit This Dog Café Singapore?||A dog-friendly restaurant that serves water bowls for pets.|
|Address||55 Lor L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61, Singapore 425500 (inside Bright Centre)|
|Operating Hours||(Closed on Tuesdays) |
Saturday-Sunday: 9:30 am – 9 pm
Monday: 11:30 am – 8:30 pm
Wednesday-Thursday: 11:30am – 9pm
Friday: 11:30 am – 10 pm
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6346 0504|
True to its name, Wooftopia Pet Café is one of the best dog cafes in Singapore because it caters to both human and dog diets. Plus, dog nutritionists have built its menu, allowing you to customize the meat, glazes, and everything else for your pets. Wooftopia Pet Café is quite expensive, but it’s one dog café that can fully cater to your pet’s nutritional needs.
- Great café for pets. Great variety of pet food to customize too. Friendly staff, friendly patrons, a lot of dogs, and considerate owners. Truly enjoy every moment there. Will definitely come back again.
- Visited Wooftopia for the 2nd time to celebrate a friend’s dog’s birthday and an early Christmas celebration. You bring along your own decoration and cake to celebrate. It was a fun day for the dogs and the owners. I must say that the food didn’t disappoint us and I recommend bringing your dog.
|Why Visit This Among Other Dog Cafes?||An extensive pet menu; meat, sides, glazes, and garnishes are included in your dog’s meal.|
|Address||200 Turf Club Rd, 01-29, Singapore 287994|
|Operating Hours|| |
(Closed on Tuesdays)
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6966 8818|
If outdoor seating and Malaysian food, good sourdough, and dog-friendly café spots that let your furbaby run around to enjoy the place sound good to you, The Coastal Settlement is surely your best dog café best option for brunch or dinner. The large green field behind it is all the rage for kids and pets alike in this dog café.
- Been here twice & the first time we missed the brunch so we settled for their tea time set. Surprisingly, it was quite nice. Tried their brunch menu & it was nice too, so would come back… But, it’s better to drive as it is very out of the way.
- The Big Breakfast was HUGE, the bacon was sweet and slightly crispy and the sausage was plump and tasteful, but the sourdough bread surprised me – the spread was delightful and the bread had the perfect texture. I’ll give bonus points too for being a dog-friendly eatery, where there was even a green field at the back of the restaurant for dogs and children alike to roam and play.
|Why Visit Among Other Dog Cafes?||Outdoor seating for dog parents going with their babies.|
|Address||200 Netheravon Rd, Singapore 508529|
|Operating Hours||Monday-Sunday: 10:30 am – 11 pm|
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6475 0200|
10. Chow Cute Café
Chow Cute café is an all-in-one shop for you and your pets. This is one of the few dog-friendly cafes that offer a complete suite of dog services, such as daycare and grooming. In addition, the boarding house service is excellent if you’re going on a business trip or vacation with no place to leave your furbaby.
- loved this café! The dogs were extremely friendly, well treated, fluffy, and well-behaved!! Enjoyed dining with the dogs as companions. Food-wise, the price is steep and the food is ok, but it comes along with the price of playing with the dogs too as there is no additional fee! The mac & cheese was more of a lasagna, prawn dish was quite fragrant though tater tots are quite bland. The gelatos are good!!
- Lots of dogs. Friendly service. A bit pricey though. But that’s Singapore. The choco lava cake and the yogurt pistachio tart were very good. Sorry no before photos… Only the after.
|Why Visit Among Other Dog Cafes?||Has the cutest dogs in Singapore hosting your board games or dinners with friends!|
|Address||16 The Oval, Seletar Aerospace Park, Singapore 797873|
|Operating Hours|| |
(Closed on Mondays)
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6974 7916|
Environmentally conscious Singaporeans won’t need to worry about dining in a sustainable dog cafe in Singapore because Open Farm Community offers the most pet-friendly environment for dog lovers. While they don’t have a pet-friendly menu, it has a great outdoor spot for both dogs and kids to run. Customers rave about their available human drinks and meals in this dog cafe.
- Very tasty food in a lovely setting. Portions were a little small, so make sure you order enough but the tastes were fabulous. A very cozy atmosphere that didn’t feel crowded. The service was very friendly and the advice was excellent.
- Had a great dinner here, next time I’ll get here earlier so I can do the tasting menu. Love the farm-to-table concept, and the food was lovely and light and fresh. Great cocktails (I had the Blue Pea Gin drink), and then the cauliflower wings. The short rib was yummy, as were the potatoes and the pesto pasta. Refreshing coco is and mango dessert. Yum!
|Why Visit Among Other Dog Cafes?||Pet-friendly outdoors with an environmental core theme and values.|
|Address||130E Minden Rd, Singapore 248819|
|Operating Hours|| |
Monday-Friday: noon – 3 PM; 6 – 11 pm
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6471 0306|
Kontiki offers the best pet-friendly dog café in Singapore with an excellent view. Choose from their excellent food and drinking menu selections. Your pets can run around and relax in the restaurant indoors or outdoors.
- Chanced upon this place. It’s heaven for furry friends. It’s a place to chill in the evening with a great view of the Marina Barrage and Singapore Flyer. The wine is reasonably priced and the food is good
|Why Visit This Pet-Friendly Café?||A seaside view and a pet-friendly restaurant for you and your furbabies.|
|Address||1 Cluny Rd, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569|
|Operating Hours||3 pm – 10 pm daily|
13. Five&2 Bistro
Both dogs and cats can greatly benefit from Five &2 Bistro’s pet-friendly café environment. Your pet can run around and exercise among other furry friends. In addition, this great dog café in Singapore isn’t basic. You can get high-quality paste fried pork belly, pasta, and more. If your furbaby is hungry, they’ve got an excellent selection that caters to your dog’s needs, too.
- Very good place for dogs (& cats). Food is nice and some unique dishes like Prawn paste fried pork belly. 5 stars for the very friendly and patient team of servers and staff who are nice to all patrons. Rally appreciate the good service by the team and giving pet owners a nice place to chill with their pets and loved ones. There are also pet-friendly meals!
|Why Visit Among Other Dog Cafes?||A beautiful view that allows your dogs to roam around.|
|Address||97 Hougang Ave 8, Punggol Park, Singapore 538792|
|Operating Hours||4 pm – 11 pm daily|
|Email/Phone||(+65) 6282 8801|
One of the best dog-friendly cafés in Singapore, Canopy Garden Dining offers everything a dog lover needs when they eat out and want some fine dining with their dog. Most Singaporean dog lovers head to this dog cafe in Singapore because of its price, serving, and flavor
- Dog-friendly cafe at Bishan Park with indoor and outdoor areas. Both areas have a nice ambiance. We came after scooting around Bishan. Food comes with beautiful plating with great taste. Juicy lamb rack! It might be for tasting only if you have a big appetite. Great place for coffee time and chit-chat with your beloved family or best friend. Coffee and dessert were good too.
- Celebrated Christmas here with my family. We are very happy with the wonderful experience. Delicious food, the Christmas special fish was very nice. The ingredients complemented each other very well. The BBQ ribs were well marinated and juicy.
|Why Visit This Pet-Friendly Cafe?||Great for brunches with friends while you bring your dog.|
|Address||1382 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Bishan Park 2, Singapore 569931|
|Operating Hours|| |
Monday to Friday: 9 am – 11 pm
Singapore has no lack of excellent dog cafes in Singapore to satisfy you and your pet’s needs. Whether you want to spend lunch or brunch with furry friends or bring your dog with you during dinner, you can always find an excellent menu from one of these 14 great dog-friendly restaurants.
- Many dog lovers feel guilt when eating out and leaving their dogs at home.
- Singapore has 14 great pet-friendly places and cafes to dine and eat with friends.
- Make sure to pay attention to each restaurant’s pet safety guidelines to avoid issues during your stay.
You can always find an excellent personal loan by using Loan Advisor‘s advanced moneylender finder algorithm. Use our service today by filling out and submitting our quick form now!